Thursday, March 10, 2011

Loving Lynchburg

Hello Faithful Readers-- It has been a while.

I come to you from Chase's kitchen table. He is working on homework-- I should be too-- instead I am watching America's Next Top Model... I have my priorities straight.
I have had a great time here in the L'Burger.  My parents met us the first couple of days and we had so much fun with them. I really enjoy my parents. And... they loved my wedding dress. No I am not posting photos.  Y'all will just have to wait until after the wedding.

We were talking about what we wanted for the wedding. We're just really focusing on having a small intimate family wedding. Which is great because we have big families so it will be small but not sparse. I think that makes sense. I just want a Kitchen Aid Mixer in Yellow. Oh and to marry Chase :) The only other wedding update is that we picked the tuxedos for the guys. Just a little bit funky tuxedo one step away from the classic style.

We got to eat amazing food. We went one night to Rivermont Pizza. Whew it is a great place to eat! We got three different kinds of pizza, and of course my favorite was a BBQ Hawaiian Chicken and Ham pizza. Whew-- amazing. They also have some really great spinach artichoke dip. It was me, my parents, my Chaser, Erin [Chase's Sister], and Martha. Mart is my roommate from Liberty and she is just one of those friends everyone should have. She's happy, fun, interesting, and so wonderful to be around. I like her a little bit.

After Thomas Road on Sunday (which is amazing mostly because of the music!) we went to Depot Grille. I had the Buffalo Shrimp wrap. Love love love it. I eat it every time I go there. And am totally okay with that.


Of course we shopped while here. You cannot go to Lynchburg with out going to the JCrew Outlets. I got some great great stuff. Very happy. I found a dress that I have been wanting forever and it was only 60 bucks. Heck yes I bought it. It even has pockets!

(see how cute!)

Now we have reached Thursday and I should finally start my homework. I have to write a 10-12 page paper that "discusses some of the mulitiple ways in which Foucauldian concepts and frameworks have been used in the service of feminist critiques." Yeah. Exciting. Hahah.

I have a hot date with one Miss Erin Victoria this afternoon. I think we're going to this cute new tea place in town. Its fun to have new sisters to play with! Its all of the fun with out the fighting. We are planning to leave Sunday or maybe Saturday. Its an eight hour drive home. Whew. I 'm pulling the middle four shift. Hope Chaser is willing to listen to some NPR podcasts!

Thanks for keeping up with my blog. Life has been super busy lately. But soon I'll be back to the grind of work and will be desperately seeking ways to escape = more blogging will happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment