Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday with the Sisterwives.

Hello readers. It has been forever. Seems to be happening that way a lot lately.

I am watching Sisterwives on TLC - I know you're surprised- and blogging. I just have been super duper stressed because of school and life and the weather got bad again. Its amazing how the weather can impact my mood.

Last time I blogged I was at Chase's house and I had just finished updating the wedding website (go here to see it) and I was enjoying the little bit warmer weather. I got to see my parents over my spring break and they liked my wedding dress-- which made me really happy. We got to have lots of fun trying it on and taking pictures. Chase of course was no privy to that moment. :) Still secret. We had a lovely time together in L'burg and the drive back (which included a stop at our beloved  Trader Joe's) was easy and didn't require us to go through the mountains of West Virginia. Thank you LORD.

The week of having Chase around and going to school was stressful but worth it. It was just a nice week.

And then Chaser left. And wham the clouds came. Its cruddy to have such long time to be apart. And as soon as I type that I bite my tongue thinking of all the wives and husbands who have spouses overseas for months and years at a time. Cannot Imagine. Those people are super heroes. Anyway.

The best thing that happened this week is still up in the air. And I will update soon/later in the week once things are more settled. It mostly has to do with my thesis writing and my stress levels. As soon as things are more in concrete I'll post it for the world to see.

I am so excited because I am going to go see my Emily this weekend. I cannot wait. CANNOT Wait.

Alright. This is a brief blog, too much to cover so instead I will go eat ice cream.

Thats all.

No comments:

Post a Comment