Monday, October 18, 2010

Monday Musings during A&E's Hoarders

Monday has come and gone... which means Chase left this morning and I survived my longest day of classes.


It was such a wonderful weekend because we had worked very hard to have no writing or studying to do while we were together. Made a huge difference. Plus, I arranged it so I didn't have to work on Friday (I usually work 1:30-6p). We did a lot of glorious nothing! Chase graciously went shopping with me- which got him major brownie points. Plus he fixed the tires on my car. Lots more brownie points. It was great to watch lots of silly TV and play video games and cook together. I think I'll marry him.

Have you ever noticed that during the holidays decorations get thrown up all over stores? We were in TJMaxx (which I think Chase secretly likes) in Rossford, and it seriously looked like Thanksgiving had thrown up all over the place. But honestly, I like Thanksgiving decor- Christmas thrown up on TJMaxx is not something I look forward to. Okay enough about throw up.



BGSU made me angry this morning. I am supposed to signup for classes today. And this morning at ohhh 4:35 am I received an email telling me that BG didn't have a final copy of my official transcript. So I couldn't register for anything because there was a hold on my account. Not a big deal. I mean I'll get into the classes I need/want... but it just made me aggravated that they waited until today to tell me.

Sisterwives ended last night. My heart breaks for the women and children of polygamous families. And Mad Men was great. I love that none of them have perfect teeth-- how historically appropriate!

Wedding planning is going well... nothing new to speak of... just lots of progress. Invites, food, clothes, decor... wonderfulness. I'm currently taking suggestions for Bridesmaids' gifts.  From people who aren't my bridesmaids. Cause they are the ones I would usually ask! :)



This week is going to be pretty relaxing and lovely. Not a lot of work nor a lot of stress. So hopefully I can get some work done on my Final's papers.  Lots of reading to do-- or can be done-- want to get some books looked through so that I can narrow down what will be useful and what won't.

Um it is cold in my apartment. Its getting cold outside. I actually wore a sweatshirt outside today and didn't get too hot. I like this kind of weather. Worried about when it gets windy and cold. Need gloves. Preferably yellow leather. If you know... you're out shopping.

Ive been having the strangest dreams lately. Lots of people from my past in showing up but as different personalities and in different situations. Crazy random people are showing up. Kids from my 2nd grade class, boys I had middle school crushes on, and people I randomly met at Liberty and UNCG. And constantly my dreams are set at some random camp that is supposed to be Camp Lake Bryn Mawr (that I worked at for two summers). But honestly it has been kind of fun.  Maybe you are in one of them.....

No comments:

Post a Comment