Saturday, June 4, 2011

How to Spend a Saturday:


8:00am- 10:00am:
Work on the opting-out/radical homemaker/Mormon Womanhood section of Chapter 2.

10:00am:
Library Opens. Get in Car. Drive to School. Return Books/Pick up books.

10:30am-1:20pm:
Work/finish Period Style and Form Essay #3 which is due Monday. Begin working on PSF Essay #4.

1:40pm- 4:00pm:
Eye Appointment
Cupcake Making

4:00pm:
Cupcake Eating and Sharing with the Knoell Family.

6:00pm:
Write introduction to Chapter Two.
Keep working on Chapter Two's section on womanhood.


Isn't it exciting. So very very exciting. Hahah. I think I have picked the new glasses I want (I haven't had any in a long time).

This is going to have to count as a blog post. Life is a little crazy and most of the time I feel like I just don't have anything to say.

Except that my Mom is a great wedding planner. She's doing great work. The hardest part of the whole process is that we have soooo many friends from church and school and things like that... trying to limit the guest list is difficult. Plus on top of that, lots of people that are our friends we simply know wont be able to come because it is in the middle of October. I wish there was a way to let them know they'd be invited even if they can't come... Any ideas blog readers?

Okay... I'm eight minutes late. Gotta start reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment