Sunday, June 19, 2011

Remember when I used to blog during Hoarders?

I am avoiding working. I am avoiding my to-do list of school stuff. Just do not want to write anything, read anything, or study anything. Kinda a problem.
So I started watch Hoarders...
So I started cleaning...
So I started packing to take stuff to Iowa.

I have OCD. Period. Fortunately my OCD is a lot more manageable than other peoples-- I am by no means complaining.

I like packing. I really like packing. I like seeing things get organized and I like seeing things in piles. I like it when things are organized by size and type.  Especially books. Really like organized books.  It also feels really good to give stuff away. Things that are in good shape but just not useful to me anymore.

I'm really excited about the next steps in my life. Moving to Des Moines and oh you know Getting Married.

I really like looking out into my apartment and seeing how stuff is starting to disappear into the corner of things packed and ready to go to Des Moines.

All because I started watching Hoarders. Its the most motivating show on television. Now only if I could find a version that could get me to write my thesis.

No comments:

Post a Comment