Wednesday, September 15, 2010

SO EXCITED!!!

This glorious man... 

is on his way to see me!






Chaser is on his way to my humble abode in Bowling Green right now! [Well actually, he's in his car on the way to GSO Airport] We have a pretty fun weekend planned. Tonight we'll just hang out and watch Top Chef and be lazy. Tomorrow I have classes and work so Chase is going to go grocery shopping- because I have NO food in the apartment- and he's going to come hang out with me at the school. It will be fun to show him off. Its fun to watch him meet new people and talk to and learn about them. Thats something I really like about him-- how he is genuinely interested in people and what they think.  Thursday night Chaser is going to make dinner and I will probably force him to watch Project Runway... because he secretly likes it... Friday is work and and then Chaser's birthday night! We haven't decided where we're going to go for sure, but I'm excited to try something/where new.





(Have I posted this one already? Don't care-- I love it!)










I am very thankful that it worked out that both of us have our homework for this weekend finished already. So Saturday is a L-A-Z-Y day. Meaning, sitting on the couch reading, eating breakfast for lunch, sitting near open windows, and hanging out with friends. Thats right. I have made friends in BG. Hahah. Apparently, if there is anything good in BG, there is good pizza in BG. So we along with some others are going to go get pizza and hangout out and play Wii. Gotta love Wii parties







Ashley also comes home today. Thats very good-- even though I really like babysitting her kitty Henley. She's so tiny and sweet (both A.S. and her cat) and I just like how excited Henley gets when I come over. Her "meow" is so desperate even if she has people all around her loving on her. Anyway.

Sweetest Baby Henley Cat






So I am sitting here waiting for both of them to arrive home. Ashley for someone to keep me company in the office, and Chase for someone to keep me company during Top Chef.  :)





It has been just over a year since I tried to hook up Chase with one of my girl friends. Now a year later, I am sitting here so incredibly excited that they didn't like eachother. Hahah. It wouldn't have ever worked anyway... So yeah. Too bad! 


Chase at a Debate Tournament (JV Novice Nationals)

In this debate related photo stolen from Facebook, Chaser looks
exactly how I remember him from undergrad at LU. Blue Coat thing, dress shirt, tie and crazy hair. Always thought he was a cutie.. ;)
Who would have ever known I would be so crazy about him!!  

















Wow this is a disgustingly mushy post.
Thank you for sticking with me this long...


Oh BTW, if youre looking for a new "Fall" purse... this site has lots of fun cheap ones (I found it via one of the 4523423566234billion blogs I read)      http://www.yesstyle.com/en/bags.html





No comments:

Post a Comment