Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snowpocalypse.


See the top left corner of Ohio?
Yeah thats where I live... in the 12-16 inch range.

So today as I walk to school I will pray that I don't slip and fall because I might never be found in the snow. And frankly, I have a lot of new clothes coming in the mail that I'd like to live to see. Not to mention a thesis to finish, a wedding to have, and time to spend with those I love.
Come on... you know I have my priorities straight.

Yeah, new clothes. I found a great article in Real Simple Magazine that helped me decide that I needed to clear out my closet and make a big donation to Goodwill. But then I realized I had nothing that was in the category between tee-shirts and dresses. So I searched and searched and found some great deals on quality clothes that should arrive today. I have high hopes.

School is school. Working and trying to stay motivated.  The end.

Only 30some days till Spring Break. Very nice. I can't wait to see my parents and Chaser. And my lovely freshmen-year-roommate Martha! She lives in Lynchburg and I cannot wait to spend some time with her! She's really a beautiful woman inside and out-- not to mention she's funny as all get out. 

If NPR tells me that we have a record snowfall coming one more time I might cry. Come on Morning Edition I am already not looking forward to going to school!

I am trying to think of a fun name for my thesis. The title is the most important part, I mean who really cares about the context as long as the title is fabulous.  Suggestions?

Okay. Now I'm just typing non-sense.

Time to pile on the clothes and venture beyond the walls of my warm little apartment.

It was nice knowing you. 




No comments:

Post a Comment