Monday, August 22, 2011

Monday Update

Hello blog. I am sitting on my parents' awesome couch. This couch is amazing. I don't know what it is I just like it a lot. Very comfortable. We're watching Hells Kitchen as a family. We love love this show.  Who am I kidding? We love reality TV.

This week has started off Thesis free. I finished my first full draft on Saturday and sent it off to my professor. Felt pretty good but since I know that there will be revisions its not exactly relaxing. But I certainly won't complain.

What I will do is work my backside off between now and the wedding. And do editing once I receive feedback.  I have been working to get baby/kid/house/pet sitting jobs and the Lord is blessing me with lots of opportunities via SitterCity and families from church. If anyone is interested in my excellent baby/kid/house/pet watching just let me know.

For those of you who suggested books i am going to start with Shanghai Girls and The Piano Lesson. I think.  Or The Five Sisters... ahh I don'tknow.

I never got around to doing the food reviews from my travels with my Dad. I loved the food both at Pi in Saint Louis and at LAB in Asheville.

Beginning the job hunt in Des Moines. Just trusting God -- especially in this economy. I am hoping to have lots of small free lance jobs to make up resume building experiences.  Just gotta figure out the best way to use my education and my practical skills. I would love to teach and write and have a chance to be creative as well as some time and flexibility.

My Uncle is getting married this weekend in Myrtle Beach. So we are headed to that and so is the hurricane. Yep Yep. Should be exciting. I hope that the weather doesn't get in the way of their weekend.

I finally found all of the accessories for my Wedding Dress. All set and ready. Still have about a billion things on my To-Do list. I am excited to be Mrs. McCool and that makes the details very exciting.






No comments:

Post a Comment