Monday, August 8, 2011

Pizza and Partying with Dad

My dad flew into Detroit on Thursday and we spent my last night in Bowling Green... and as I have said before if BG has anything its pizza. So of course we went to Myles. I had that awesome pizza that we ate in the Costume Shop during the semester. It is thick crust, ranch sauce, mozzarella, artichoke hearts, red onions, and bacon. Heck yes. It is sooo amazing. It was a really nice night with my Dad. We came home and ate Weight Watchers Latte Bars (which are out of this world) and watched Project Runway. Dad wins the award for coolest dad ever!

Lets just say-- I was wildly stressed about packing and getting everything in the car...
After three trips to Goodwill, two sets of selling my possessions, and a lot of sweat we crammed everything into my car. Now, I pride myself on my incredible packing abilities-- but when it came to this situation I was just too stressed and didn't care.  But we made it happen. And got in the car and out of Ohio. Whew whooo! Six hours on Friday, Six on Saturday and then Lots of Chase time!

We had a lovely lovely lovely two days with the family and left with a lot less stuff in my car and Lynn's wedding dress! We are using it for the display at the wedding. Very excited. We're now in Saint Louis and staying at an amazing hotel and just had an amazing night out. We saw a great indie film, went to an awesome local resturant, and now are watching Hoarders. Haha. Tomorrow night once we get to Asheville I will write a good review of tonight's dinner. I am too tired right now. Very out of it... and Hoarders is on... which makes it hard for me to focus on anything other than cleaning :)

Tomorrow is a long day. I will be more interesting tomorrow. Promise :)

1 comment:

  1. You do have awesomely cool parents! Hoarders is addicting...I watch it on netflix on my ipod almost nightly...Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete