Sunday, August 21, 2011

Thesis Done = Read for Fun

These are the books I have to choose from now that I can read books not related to school projects.

But now that no one is telling me what to read I don't know where I want to start. Crisis.

Take a look and tell me what you think...


I mean it. Comment on this darn post or else I might lose my cool.

or something.

1. Artists in Exile: How Refugees from Twentieth-Century War and Revolution Transformed the American Performing Arts
2. Sugar Queen
3. The Book of Salt
4. Swann's Way
5. The Golden Notebook
6. Five Sisters
7. Girls of a Tender Age
8. Where Girls Come First
9. Blue Shoe
10. The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao
11. Shanghai Girls
12. Ann the Word
13. The Piano Teacher
14. The Journal of Dora Damage
15. The Best of Times

Found wedding earrings and still hunting for wedding shoes. 
In Jville? Need a babysitter? Call me! I just want us to have nice things!

1 comment:

  1. I've never read them, but I've heard Five Sisters and The Piano Teacher are both phenomenal so those have my votes! They're big in the English circles at Millersville.

    -Sar :)

    ReplyDelete