Saturday, September 10, 2011

It feels like Noon

I have been awake - on purpose - since 2:00am.

Yep, you read that correctly. When I was at BGSU I realized that I work best in the middle of the night. Way late at night. So I went to bed early and set two alarms to wake me up during prime working hours.

And it works. It really works. I get so much more done when no one is posting to Facebook, trying to chat with me, or sending me emails that need answering. Plus the phone doesn't ring, Mom doesn't need me to help, and Chase isn't being sweet and distracting me. :)

I got an entire chapter of my thesis revised and planned out down to the articles that I will reference and the passages I will quote. All on my graph paper. Love that graph paper. I hope to get this paper written before the weekend is over and then I'll move on to the next chapter. The next chapter has  significantly less edits to be made and I am hoping to have that one all finished by Tuesday. The last chapter needs about ten pages added to it. Plus I need to finish an intro and conclusion and I think I will be pretty much done by Monday 11 days from now.

Mom made pancakes. Blogging takes second place to pancakes made at home.
More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment