Friday, September 16, 2011

Me and my Eqsuire

--edit--- please note that I spelled Esquire incorrectly... blame it on the headache.


Chase passed the BAR! Wooo hooo. I am so proud of him - not surprised at all - but very excited.
We also found a great apartment. Its a great price. Its a great location. Its a great size. Its small but not tiny. Its got character but isn't awkward. Here is a little hint of what it looks like... I'll take better before photos before we actually start moving stuff in to the space...


Hehe. Not a very good photo eh?
Yeah the apartment people didn't think when they were taking photos...
But trust me its great.

We are 25 households away from having in all of our RSVP's. People are still on my good side. Mostly because I'm so stinking excited to get married.

I have the worst headache. The worst. I have had one two days in a row and nothing is helping. Last time I had a headache this bad I was in Iowa and Chase made me a big ol' bowl of Kraft Mac and Cheese. And it helped. Well I just finished my m'c and well. The headache is still with me. I want to sit in a dark room and listen to a book on tape and do nothing. I think my Emily is sending me her migraines. I love me some Emily. But she can keep her migraines.

I am one chapter away from being done with my thesis revisions. I want to work faster but I am really worn out from my head hurting. So I am just trying to be reasonable with myself. Difficult.

Tomorrow -because I am crazy- I am going to Durham to have lunch with Martha, do a little shopping, and deliver to her the massive amount of clothes I have collected for Freedom 4/24's Frocks for Freedom.  If you are any where near Lynchburg you should go this upcoming weekend- I think its going to be a great time! Here is the Facebook Event page.

Okay I have to stop. My heads killing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment