Monday, August 16, 2010

Orientation Day One!

I finalllly have a class schedule. And it is going to wear me out!
See Below.


And then I have to do 20 hours of Box office work a week!
But I so badly cannot wait to get started. I am going to get textbooks over the next couple of days and just finish getting settled. As I hope you saw in the photos- my apartment is pretty much all set. Nothing super major left to organize. So as I sit here watching Real Housewives of NJ and eating oatmeal. I'm exhausted. We had to go to these seminars today- the two I was assigned to were 
  • Research Methodolgy- the proper ways to go about TESTING ON HUMANS AND ANIMALS
    • uhhh how does that apply to me?
  • How to be a Research Assistant
    • I'm not a research assistant. I'm an admin assistant because I work in the Box Office. Yeah.
So that was that. It was really fun to meet lots of people and see the campus. The weather here is super great super duper great. But there is still snow to come...

Tomorrow is more workshops and stuff like that. I am going to go to Bible Study at church. And then I might have lunch with a lady from church that I just thought was super cool on Wednesday. This church isn't full of lots of young people- but I like that there is some wisdom with in the congregation. And shoot- the pastor came up and introduced himself to me-- that DOES NOT happen in most churches!

So I am still happy. I cannot wait for Chaser and Logan and Erin to get here on Friday... hope the NATIONAL TRACTOR PULL that will be going on simultaneously! Wish us luck. 


No comments:

Post a Comment