Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Things that make Bowling Green great!



  1. My Shoe Rack- its so nice to have them all so organized and easily accessible! 
  2. How fluffy my new couch is, even if it isn't red.
  3. My new Agenda- it has lots of space and lines and its sooo perfect.
  4. The fact that when I plugged my cable in to the wall I get over 70 channels including BRAVO...Surprise!
  5. That the green and yellow actually work in my kitchen. 
  6. I can see my church from my house- and the pastor is wonderful.
  7. I can walk to Grounds For Thought and it makes me happy to be there.
  8. There is an awesome sandwich place called Call of the Canyonwith in walking distance from my house- there is this one that has coleslaw... whew!
  9. My internet connection is really fast.
  10. They have a Kroger with a really ritzy cheese selection.
  11. Ohio isn't hot like North Carolina.
  12. I can walk to school, its just a little bit further than UNCG's walk- when I cut through two church parking lots that is!
  13. I could pay someone 75 cents a pound to do my laundry if I just get too lazy.
  14. By transferring my prescriptions to Rite-Aid, I'll get a 50 dollar gift card!
  15. Ashley. She's pretty great.
  16. How close my apartment is to all of the illustrious night life.
  17. The wild number of books I have had to (loved) buying over the last few days!
  18. The Black Swamp Art Festival that is happening next month just a block from my house and how Erin, Ashley, and I remade the poster.
  19. The labels I made for my binders-thanks the S. D. G. for teaching me about how to download super duper cool fonts!
  20. My office- its very quiet and has air conditioning (the other grads tell me that this is a big deal).
  21. The other grads in general are really wonderful, helpful, entertaining, and supportive!
  22. The professors are really supportive of my research ideas.
  23. The library has a really big collection of Mormon books (for my thesis).
  24. I AM going to graduate in one year. Even if It kills all of my brain cells.
  25. When my sink was being weird they came that very day and fixed it.

that is just 25. there are more.

Don't worry I'm not going to make a list of things I don't like.
Because frankly that does no good and is a total downer. 
And no one likes an emo theatre kid blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment