Thursday, July 29, 2010

Countdown

I sit here in the kitchen drinking coffee and eating some really good oatmeal. It was sugar-free maple syrup and brown sugar (thought it was sugar free...?) and I added walnuts, banana, and yellow raisins.  Very good. And not that bad for me. The whole trying to loose weight thing isn't going to bad. What makes the biggest difference is that I have a really good playlist to listen to while on the elliptical. The biggest thing is the tempo of the music gives me a good tempo for running. So if I run at the speed of the music I burn ten calories a minute but am not so tired out that I can run solid for at least 45 minutes. Works pretty great actually. So I thought I would share my discovery.
99 Problems-- Jay-Z           
Womanizer-- Britney Spears           
When I Grow Up --  Pussycat Dolls           
Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It) -- BeyoncĂ©           
Rehab -- Amy Winehouse           
Poker Face -- Lady GaGa           
Maneater -- Nelly Furtado           
Lovegame -- Lady GaGa           
Just Dance ft. Colby O'Donis -- Lady GaGa           
Hot and Cold --Katy Perry           
Hey Ya! -- Andre 3000           
Gold Digger (Featuring Jamie Foxx) -- Kanye West           
Girlfriend (Featuring Lil' Mama) -- Avril Lavgine        
Fergalicious (Edited Version) -- Fergie           
Bad Romance -- Lady GaGa            
Don't Judge. Some of this isn't exactly quality music. But it works. Works perfectly. I stop every ten minutes to drink some water- and I walk out of there not tired. But rather have more energy. Pretty great.

(unrelated cute photo of Mom, Grandma, and Me)

Okay next topic. I AM COUNTING DOWN 'TILL WE LEAVE! Yesterday I reserved the hotels and the U- Haul for our trip to BG. Got good prices too. That was good.  It is really making this whole thing become more real. Some of my stuff arrived at the Wal-Mart in Ohio. Ohhh! And I got my assistantship placement. I am working in the Box Office- which is the EXACT assistantship I wanted. Very happy about that-- it will not only mean I don't have to work in the scene shop or something like that but I will also get some skills that could help me get some administrative work at a theatre in Iowa. Very excited. I also met a fellow MA on Facebook and she seems pretty nice! Which of course is very very good. Have I mentioned that I am excited?

Today is yet another lazy day. Which is glorious. I am going to do nothing and then go to Wilmywood tonight with my mom. I tried to go last night to see my preggers cousin Meg, but the traffic was stand still on 17.  I could not get very far. So I turned around and came home. I would have gotten there so late it would have been ridiculous. I bought more clothes online yesterday. A birthday present to myself. I hope they fit. Blech I am not holding my breath though.

Counting down Counting down Counting down...

Emily leaves for MKE today! Woooooh Girl I am soooo proud!

1 comment:

  1. How does brown sugar oatmeal come in a sugar free variety?

    On another note, you know how much I love that you have 3 gaga songs on your workout list.

    ReplyDelete