Saturday, July 10, 2010

Farmer's Market Morning!


The summer is starting to wrap up for me. Day by day I am a little closer to heading back to the grind and I barely can process it. I don't have much to do so I've been just going with the family flow.  I cannot buy anything else cause Dad is worried we wont have the space and it won't make it to Ohio But shopping is about all you can do here in J'ville, that and my new found hobby- exercising. I'm trying to lose the weight I have gained over the last few months and just get back into good habits.


Milk-able Cow at the Farmer's Market

If you've ever tried to count calories you know it is the bigggggest pain in the tush. But the LIVESTRONG website has a counter that makes it pretty easy. I use it even though I am not the biggest fan on one Lance Armstrong. Just helps you pay attention to what you're eating as opposed to just chowing down when youre bored. That is my biggest problem. And not exercising.

Our little Farmer's Market

Mom and Dad are super helpful and supportive. They are trying to eat healthy too, so our family meals work really well with my goals. We have tons and tons of fruit and veggies here in the house. We went to the Farmer's market here in town- its tiny but happy. Mom bought tons of good veggies and stuff and we just had a fun time together as a family. On the non-healthy side I tried this amazing Lavender and Apricot goat cheese spread. Holy cow. Very tasty. It was fun to taste but we have lots of cheese already so we're waiting until next week to get some.


The Goat Cheese Guy


So here at home life is quiet and relaxing.  I mailed off my Teacher Licensure Application. Worked on the schedule for camp next week and watched breaking bad. I am almost finished with all of the shows so far. Whew! I keep revisiting my "things I am going to buy for my apartment" list. Changing a few things here and there.  I am really ready to get this school year started. Really ready to get to Ohio and plant my feet. Buy a couch. Buying a couch has such symbolic meaning for me. I don't know why- but I just see great comfort in a red fluffy couch!

So many wonderful things are happening in my life. God is blessing me all over the place. 

I just cannot wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment