Monday, July 19, 2010

Mustard Madness!


So tonight I really wanted junk food. I wanted lots of horribly bad for you food. So instead I ate an egg white omelette with cheese and bacon. And pretzels-- with home made honey mustard. See below.

Can I just admit to you that I CANNOT get enough honey mustard in my life? I want it on everything. I could eat mustard on everything.  Except like chocolate or something weird like that.

The second week of camp started off pretty well. The kids are good and J-K is super great. We have a fun time and its a great experience. Just wish it didn't start so early!

I am trying to go to the gym more. The number on the scale is going down-- which is wonderful, but its not going down fast enough. Why is it so easy for some and difficult for others?

Well I have run out of things to say. I love honey mustard. I cannot wait to go to Ohio. I miss Chaser. He's the best.

My birthday is Thursday. Hopefully I'll have something good to say then!

No comments:

Post a Comment